Monday, October 13, 2008

My Hari Raya Experience

When I publish this post today, i know it was too late to wish you all Selamat Hari Raya, but today is still month of syawal, so i still can tell you all my Hari Raya experience. For me, Hari Raya is different from any day, because we celebrates it once a month, so it would be special than any day. This year is different from any year because i celebrates my fast at Dungun. So, the best experience that i got this year is
when the journey back to my home. I was so happy to come back to my home, to see my parents, my friends and hang out with them.
The first day of Hari Raya is very exciting for me. I will wake up early in the morning
to perform the Hari Raya prayer and I will wear a new baju melayu. After perform the the prayer, i will salam with my parents and my brothers to asking forgiveness. Every members of my family will doing the same thing too. After that, we all having some breakfast that my mom prepared. Perhaps the most joyful session of Aidil Fitri is when we go round in convoys of cars, mpvs or vans visiting the homes of relatives. That’s because Aidil Fitri is perhaps the only time free from our usual daily busy schedules when we could meet with uncles and aunts, cousins, relatives and long-time friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hola..SALUDOS DE Bs.As.Arg.-Ruty.-
inconsientebizarro.blogspot.com